The Omba Moderate Risk Global Allocation Fund is a globally diverse fund which invests using Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) across both equity and fixed income markets. The fund has flexibility to reduce or increase its equity weighting based on market conditions and applies a valuation-based approach to tactically overweight and underweight both countries and sectors using ETFs.
The fund is a great building block for investors who want diverse, low-cost exposure to different asset classes, countries, sectors and currencies which is becoming ever more important in an uncertain world.
|ISIN Group||Class||Currency||Distribution Policy||ISIN Code||KIID|
|OMBA MODERATE RISK GLOBAL ALLOCATION FUND||A||USD||Accumulating||IE00BJLPGQ40||Link - A USD ACC|
|OMBA MODERATE RISK GLOBAL ALLOCATION FUND||A||EUR||Accumulating||IE00BJLPGR56||Link - A EUR ACC|
|OMBA MODERATE RISK GLOBAL ALLOCATION FUND||A||GBP||Accumulating||IE00BJLPGS63||Link - A GBP ACC|
|OMBA MODERATE RISK GLOBAL ALLOCATION FUND||B||USD||Distributing||IE00BJLPGT70||Link - B USD DIST|
|OMBA MODERATE RISK GLOBAL ALLOCATION FUND||B||EUR||Distributing||IE00BJLPGV92||Link - B EUR DIST|
|OMBA MODERATE RISK GLOBAL ALLOCATION FUND||B||GBP||Distributing||IE00BJLPGW00||Link - B GBP DIST|
The investment objective of the Fund is to achieve capital appreciation over the medium to long term. The fund aims to achieve this objective primarily through a global and diversified portfolio of equity and fixed income securities allocated across regions, countries, sectors and other factors.
The Fund aims to be invested in a moderate risk portfolio of equity and fixed income securities where the risk profile could be considered analogous to a 50% global fixed income / 50% global equity allocation.
- INVESTMENT MANAGER & DISTRIBUTOR
- Open Ended UCITS fund
- Omba Advisory & Investments Ltd
- ADMINISTRATOR & MANAGER
- Northern Trust (Ireland)
- Prescient Fund Services (Ireland) Ltd
- VALUATION POINT
- DEALING DEADLINE
- DEALING POINT
- 17:00 (New York time) on each Dealing Day.
- 15:00 (Irish time) every Monday or where Monday is not a Business Day on the Business Day which is two Business Days prior to the relevant Dealing Day.
- Every Wednesday or where Wednesday is not a Business Day on the next Business Day.
- BASE CURRENCY
- ENTRY/EXIT/PERF FEE
- Capped @ 0.8%
- This website is intended for investors accessing it from within the United Kingdom – if you are accessing the website outside the United Kingdom your local legislation may not permit us to offer products for you in your own country. If you choose to access the website from a jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom you do so at your own risk and Omba will not be liable for any breach of local law or regulation that you commit as a result of doing so.
- The information available on this website is issued by Omba Advisory & Investments Ltd (“Omba”), Omba is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) ref number 775647. This information is a “financial promotion” within the scope of the rules of the FCA.
- The site does not constitute investment advice based on your personal circumstances and if you are unsure whether the products are suitable for you please seek professional financial advice.
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. The value of investments, and the income from them, may fall or rise and investors may get back less than they invested.
- For further information on the fund’s investment policy and specific fund risk information, please refer to the Key Investor Information Document (KIID). The prospectus is also available on this site.